Production in the sugar industry is carried out each year during a relatively short period of time, although companies work continuously day and night at this time. Because downtimes during the production phase must not be allowed to occur, the demands placed on plant components, machines and their cladding is particularly high.
The long downtimes experienced between production cycles also place demands on all those plant components located outside in terms of reliable weather protection through high quality insulation systems designed to protect the components during these long downtimes and long operating periods.
Therefore, we have been planning and providing services, after a particularly careful preparation phase, for many years in the area of sugar production. We also carry out the installation work in close cooperation with the production company.
“United through quality” is the guiding principle to which we have committed ourselves
The work includes:
- Insulation and damping work on pipelines, containers, machines and plant components
- Sound protection cladding as acoustic barriers, sound protection capsules
- Sound insulation constructions
- Switching stations, communications and control cabins
- Fire protection cladding, I + L bulkheads, fire, smoke and sound protection doors