Training – Set out into the future, together with us
What are the advantages of an apprenticeship at Bohle?
- Exceptionally high pay compared to other jobs that require training.
- Particularly attractive career opportunities: After successfully completing your training, a variety of career paths are open to you. (see below)
- A family-like environment: As a family business, we attach great importance to a good working relationship in which teamwork is paramount.
- Contributing to climate protection: In times of climate change, it is increasingly important to effectively protect buildings and industrial plants against unnecessary energy loss. This is why our industry has an enormous potential for growth and provides job security. As a drywall installer or industrial insulation worker at Bohle, you are also making an important contribution to climate protection.
- High probability of getting a job: We train exclusively for our own requirements, so that the majority of trainees are taken on upon successful completion of their training.
- Outstanding support: Together with you, we will find out for which position you are particularly well suited after your training. With the help of our intensive support, training and development programmes we will accompany you throughout your entire career and prepare you for your tasks.
Bohle offers the following commercial training programmes:
- Industrial office workers (m/f)
- Office clerks (m/f)
Bohle provides training almost exclusively for its own requirements. For this reason, a large proportion of the trainees are taken on by the company after successfully completing their final examinations.
A good knowledge of English and the ability to work in a team are basic requirements.
If you are interested in a commercial training position at Bohle, please check the current job advertisements for more information about the positions available.