Since its foundation in 1924, Bohle has worked with numerous energy suppliers in the area of thermal and sound insulation in a wide variety of power stations.
This includes, for example:
- Combined gas and steam power plants with power/heat regeneration
- Hard and brown coal power plants
- Waste incineration plants.
Our aim is to efficiently reduce energy losses through the optimal use of insulation, as well as to guarantee personal safety against burns on hot surfaces.
For this reason, we offer insulation for the following plant components:
- Large boilers
- Industrial boilers
- Gas and steam turbines
- Pre-heaters for district heating systems
- Containers, pumps and assemblies
- All types of pipeline systems
- Electrical filter systems
- Flue gas cleaning system
- Flue gas ducts
We offer our customers individually conceived and precisely planned solutions – both in those locations where geometry places particular demands on insulation and where energy losses from pipelines, containers or plant components can be reduced without major effort.